Le Monde de l’Épicerie Fine au Pavillon Dauphine / Paris, France / June 2018
On 11 June 2018, Thierry Blandinières, CEO of InVivo, accepted the Epicures 2018 Special Jury Prize for So France, Le bistro-épicerie, a concept store that recently launched in Singapore on 21 March, from Patrick Scicard,
former CEO of the Lenôtre Group .
This ceremony closed the fifth Epicures World of Delicatessen at Pavillon Dauphine in Paris. Epicures, held annually in June, focuses on the World of Delicatessen, bringing together the best in the industry, including products, best practices and artisanal producers. So France, Le bistro-épicerie participated as a new concept to win a label of excellence awarded by a panel of experts.
So France or the French Bistronomy Concept
So France, Le Bistro-Epicerie is a 5000+ sq. ft. concept store that was created through the collaboration of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Food Agency (AANA) and InVivo (France’s top agricultural cooperative group) to deliver the 100% French experience to customers. Located in the heart of Singapore in the bustling precinct of Bugis, it brings together a bistro,
wine bar, grocery store and wine cellar to showcase the emblematic products of French gastronomy.
As an ambassador of French gastronomy abroad, So France offers an exclusive range of artisan produce, world renowned wines and French delicacies direct from the rich terroirs and particularly from the Nouvelle-Aquitaine south-west region of France. The warm hospitality and specially curated menu is authentic yet affordable makes it possible to break the elitist and expensive image of French cuisine.
Members of the Epicures’ Jury 2018 :
- Patrick Scicard – Jury President / PSI President and CEO of la Maison Lenôtre during 17 years
- Pierre Hermé / Pierre Hermé Paris
- Christophe Balaresque / Marketing Director of luxury brands , Arjowiggins
- Emmanuelle Touboul / Food & Beverage Manager, Le Printemps du Goût
- Pascal Mièvre / Épicerie Fine Rive Gauche, Paris
- Alessandra Pierini / Épicerie Rap, Paris
- Dominique Ferrero / Maison Ferrero, Ajaccio
- Marc Ifrah / Architect
- Bruno Lecoq / Managing Editor Le Monde de l’Épicerie Fine
- Marie-Édith Lecoq / Executive Le Monde de l’Épicerie Fine
Monday to Thursday:
11:30am – 3pm & 6pm – 9:30pm
Friday to Saturday:
11:30am – 3pm & 6pm – 10:30pm
Sunday: 9am – 9:30pm
The Wine Bar
Monday to Thursday: 4:30pm – 11pm
Friday to Saturday: 4:30pm – Midnight
Monday to Friday: 8am – 9pm
Saturday to Sunday: 9am – 9pm
Spread the word!
Monday to Friday
8am – 10pm
Saturday & Sunday
9am – 10pm
Keep up to date with news & events!
We won’t share your email with anyone else!