12-13 JULY | 3PM TO 5PM
So France is proud to present Monsieur Philippe Layus, one of our amazing Armagnac and Floc de Gascogne producers all the way from Nouvelle Aquitaine, France, on 12-13 July.
For two very special afternoons, let Philippe take you on a journey of the luxuries of these Southwestern apéritifs, with a fun and interactive liquor tasting-cum-chef’s demonstration class assisted by So France’s very own Executive Chef Félicien Cueff. You will have the opportunity to sample different kinds of Armagnac and Floc de Gascogne (a fortified wine made using Armagnac) and learn more about their rich brews and distillations.
– Tasting of the red Floc de Gascogne, paired with Bayonne cured ham
– Tasting of the white Floc de Gascogne, paired with a foie gras medallion
– Tasting of the Lafontan Armagnac 1987 and 1997, paired with an Armagnac custard cake by Executive Chef Felicien
– Chef demonstration of an amazing Apple Armagnac pastry
– Guests will also walk away with a 10% discount voucher, valid for use at So France’s gourmet store.
Please note that our class is limited to only 10 pax. Each class slot is priced at $78, and payment will be collected at the venue on the event day itself.
Slots are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so RSVP today to secure yours! Alternatively, please email your reservation to [email protected].
Monday to Thursday:
11:30am – 3pm & 6pm – 9:30pm
Friday to Saturday:
11:30am – 3pm & 6pm – 10:30pm
Sunday: 9am – 9:30pm
The Wine Bar
Monday to Thursday: 4:30pm – 11pm
Friday to Saturday: 4:30pm – Midnight
The Gourmet Store
Monday to Friday: 8am – 9pm
Saturday to Sunday: 9am – 9pm
Spread the word!
Monday to Friday
8am – 10pm
Saturday & Sunday
9am – 10pm
Keep up to date with news & events!
We won’t share your email with anyone else!