So France is proud to present Monsieur Philippe Layus, one of our amazing Armagnac and Floc de Gascogne producers all the way from Nouvelle Aquitaine, France, on 12-13 July.
For two very special afternoons, let Philippe take you on a journey of the luxuries of these Southwestern apéritifs, with a fun and interactive liquor tasting-cum-chef’s demonstration class assisted by So France’s very own Executive Chef Félicien Cueff. You will have the opportunity to sample different kinds of Armagnac and Floc de Gascogne (a fortified wine made using Armagnac) and learn more about their rich brews and distillations.
– Tasting of the red Floc de Gascogne, paired with Bayonne cured ham
– Tasting of the white Floc de Gascogne, paired with a foie gras medallion
– Tasting of the Lafontan Armagnac 1987 and 1997, paired with an Armagnac custard cake by Executive Chef Felicien
– Chef demonstration of an amazing Apple Armagnac pastry
– Guests will also walk away with a 10% discount voucher, valid for use at So France’s gourmet store.
Please note that our class is limited to only 10 pax. Each class slot is priced at $78, and payment will be collected at the venue on the event day itself.
Slots are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so RSVP today to secure yours! Alternatively, please email your reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email address has been succesfully registered, we’ll send you some news soon!